Saturday, October 4, 2008

calling all zobrist cousins

I need photos of grandpa from my Zobrist cousins!  I have been asked to put together a DVD for grandpa's funeral on Tuesday, so there is not much time (plus I know many of you are travelling too).  Please email me any photos you may have of your families (and tell your siblings to do so too!) with grandpa.  The sooner you can get the photos to me, the better!  Please spread the news.  My email is lzwallace@yahoo.com.


ps - if you happened to put a photo or 2 up on your blog, I already grabbed those! :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for doing this LaRae! I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Jenny said...

I emailed you some pictures! Thanks!

Shannon said...

We don't have any with grandpa. I was going to send you a few, but they're on my blog, so it sounds like you got them! Thanks for all your work on this- I'm sure it will be awesome!